Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sending love all the way from Sydney!

hey guys!!

How are ya'll doin`?Haven't blogged in a week now and it seems like NO ONE is blogging!*sigh* I'm currently in sydney and enjoyin` every moment of it..Hey who knows...I might..STAY?*laughs*...Its about 1115pm at around 3 degrees...Freezin' my butt off but the weather is just amazing.Managed to walk around the city yesterday for approximately 4 hours...tiring..but what can I say?It can't get any better! Just to keep you updated...
Conference officially started today..I had the opportunity to have a taste of Classical Ballet..How wonderful is that? But...BUT...that don't seem like my cuppa' tea...I can't do no turnings nor twistings..nor any pirouettes?(i dont even know how you spell that)..Its in French btw~ :) Tmrw is just the sharing on how dance is a part of creative arts and how it impacts the youth of today...Lovin` it to the bits!Wish ya'll were here with me tho`! Thursday's gonna be great..Out of all places and of all ppl..Joel Tan from Urban Groove Dance Network will be here to share with us and to teach us..Hip hop..Urban style~ *nice!*...Oh well...I guess..Malaysia takes RULE aye? *winkz*
Will keep ya'll updated more on my ongoings...and whats up SYDNEY! :) Took zillions of pixies.! I have...NOT put on weight ..so not to worry...Haven't had the time to eat nor sleep...everyday seems a rush..Alrighty peeps...Will talk again soon aite? Please Take good care till i see u again..did anyone ask david for his email addy for moi? :)
Looks like ya'll have an upcoming performance aye? Its a shame I won't be around..*sigh*..Wish I was there! Practise hard..I know ya'll will do superb~Please take loasa pixies and videos..I'm gonna miss it..and of course you guys..so so very much! A-Nard! Its your responsibility ok sweetz...Now..you'll be FINE!*hugs*

A-Nard :: Other than the weather here...everything is 'perfecto'...Miss u miss u!! Have u done the new choreo for the performance? Gosh! I am so gona miss it!

A Boy:: I missed you! and your not-so-funny jokes!! Hope you didnt watch hancock yet..if not I will 'kok' your head! EHEHHE....You better take care and help koko out ok?*hugs*

Jeney:: Sweetheart! I missed u soo very much! Bought you a nice pinky top!! you'll love it!! Wait for my return!! love u!

Kuang::What happened to my updates? It seemed like you only sent me ONE text message and said u were gonna update me! boo hoo! WATEVEr!

Jaye::If you're joining them for the performance..Keep it up girly girl!! You'll do good!!!

Take care all!!!
Sending loads of hugs n kisses all the way from down under!!!
Hugs and Kisses...

-KERRY.C-

No comments: