Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have created my own BLOG

Dear all,
I have just created my own blog, please feel free to visit my blog and keep in touch always.
It might be very useful to know more about my updates and pictures when I have left Malaysia to Hong Kong.

Here's the link
http://raynardjackle.blogspot.com/

I created a shoutout box for everyone of us to chat there as well, haha!
I am copying Destiny's Calling format ....Shhhh

Kerry the butterfly,
Safe journey to Sydney and please take good care of yourself there. Remember to control your diet and do exercise at home since you said you don't get to dance much. We'll miss you here!

- A.Nard -

1 comment:

Destiny's Calling said...

I will control my diet..at least i will try to! Will text you all from there to 'kacau' your workout routine! ehehhe!!!!

I wanna say this so BAD...

SA-KWA!!! AHAHAHHA!!!! this word is so darn cute!!
SA KWA SA KWA SA KWA!

KerryC