Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Goin` Down Under!

Hey peopleZ!
Looks like this blog's a lil dead now...Just cause all these people are TOO lazy to write!! C'mon man...Keeeeeeeepppp this goin`!
Anyways, I'll be heading off to Aussie tmrw evening..I'll blog from there IF I can manage to get me a comp with of course..the internet connection!
Will keep ya'll updated with whats up in OZland! I'm really excited about this trip because I've saved up long enough to be there for this conference.Have ALWAYS wanted to go..but never had the chance..GOD IS GOOD! By HIS grace, I'm OFF tmrw, baybeh!! :)
Ya'll will hear from me (hopefully!)..Til then...be good!
Jeney,Bryan,Ray and Joel...oh...trust me...when I get my butt back here, you better push me to lose those weight...!!! Gosh it's gona be a REAL nightmare putting on those pounds...but still prayin` it won't HAPPEN! deng! I promise to continue doing my situps before bedtime...I don't even think that'll help much anyway..*sigh*
But its alright..Its a HOLIDAY!! wheeee!!!!!!
Alrighty then homies..I'm off to bed so I can wake up fresh for an exciting day tmrw!! :)
Love ya'll to the bits...and of courseeee...WILL MISS U for 2 weeks!!!!!
*hugs n kisses*
KerryC

No comments: