Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A SMILE makes a BIG difference!

I just read Bryan's post...and I definitely can put myself in his shoes...Y'know..nothing in this world's perfect..its how you make it to be..

This week's been one SAD week for most of us..but I'm sure we'll pull through together..News that we don't expect coming,things we don't expect happening...came all in one go~

How painful can that get?


Ah Boy... cheer up... again, what don't kill you makes you stronger! :)


Today, Raynard,Bryan,Jeney and I were at the beach for some tanning session.Although it didn't seem like a good week but we managed to make ourselves smile and be happy.


Let me see what made me smile today ...

*Jeney had an umbrella with her @ our tanning session

*Bryan fell so many time trying to skimboard when there weren't even waves

*Raynard couldn't run fast enough to get the skimboard

*Bryan's spray bottle spoilt (you need to be there in order to laugh at it)

*When Liv Tyler (in The Incredible Hulk) said..."You, zip it!" *our little own joke*


I guess those were the 5 things that put a smile on my face today.. and I believe as each day passes by, many more things will do the same...

Sometimes the little-st thing makes you smile.... Its somehow, something to be proud of...


So SMILE...it sure makes a BIG difference!


xoxo

-KerryC-

2 comments:

AngeLineMio said...

thats y i say i like ppl who is always smile~ so...smile always lah~ dun worry b happy~

AngeLineMio said...

thats y i like those who always smile~
keep on smiling ~ it's good for our life~ ^^