Tuesday, June 24, 2008

dear Diary...

dear Diary...

There's this bunch of people that I really want to thank..I don't know how...but I know you,dear diary would do much of a help...Dear diary...Please let them know how much I appreciate them and how much I love them...I don't know how to put it in words but I just wanted them to know how much they mean to me...After so many years..I've finally found friends who I truly cherish and will keep close to me throughout my life.Action speaks louder than words so, I've compiled most of the pictures we took and made it into a video. I really hope they like 'em...

Dear diary...Thank you much for the help... AND..one more...Please tell Raynard not to leave us...because he's part of us and its so hard to let him go.... and IF he goes,let him know that we'll keep him dear to our hearts...Dear diary..I know you'll do a great job..and I love you for that :)

Signing off for today with love,

Kerry.C

No comments: