Monday, June 23, 2008

One Beautiful Sunday Morning...

I woke up at about 515am feeling all excited about getting around town through public transport with Bryan and Jeney.Its funny when I said I'm REALLY excited trying to take a bus around town..but I seriously am...I didn't have to work due to a performance later in the afternoon.. That particular morning itself, it made me realised how beautiful Penang actually is(in the morning)..minus the rubbish we saw by the beach..The scenic view was spectacular...I've never knew Penang would look that GREAT cos' probably I've never had the opportunity to appreciate what we have here...Now, I'm proud to say...I do.. :)
Other than the BEAUTIFUL scene I witnessed at Gurney Drive, tryin' to take a bus around town was somehow a 'wake-up' experience. Hearing what Bryan and Jeney said about them taking buses to school during those days, made me realised how blessed I was; never having to worry about not being able to get anywhere right on time because I was driven around by mom and dad.I've never had any school-bus experiences and I guess I'm glad I've never..because it ain't easy waiting for the right bus to get you to the right station..Oh..so complicated!
I'm glad we made this trip and y'know...Penang's got more things than what you expect! So..there are many more trips to come...I REALLY wanna see the things I haven't seen before..Somethings that I should be proud having to know about.
The last time I've ever watched a pretty sunrise was when I was about say...8yrs old? Dad used to drive my sis and I to Gurney Drive to watch the sunrise right before school... :) My childhood days were awesome...and I think my grown up days would be even better...
Thanks to everyone that is WITH me now...
I'm never ALONE..

Posting up some wonderful pics we took along our trip...

GOD MADE ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL!
If you wanna see more piccies, visit my MULTIPLY

Thank U Bryan and Jeney for that AWESOME SUNDAY...never been BETTER! *hugs*
-KerryC-

No comments: